Thursday, May 24, 2012

Ballroom Soiree

 

All of the ballroom classes performed our dances on the 23rd of May, including Ryan and me.  I am in Ballroom 2.  Mrs. Arianna is our ballroom teacher and is amazing.  My class opened the show with ‘MEN IN BLACK’ which is a Rumba dance. It was one of my favorite dances. The girls all wore black pants and a button up shirt with the boys who wore black ties. We changed into our dresses which were black and white.

Later we finished our dances which were: The Foxtrot, the Waltz, the Swing (which I was the male for), the Hustle, and the Polka.

There were many solos from Ballroom 4 and one from Ballroom 2 which we were really exited about. We had dinner in our brakes. To close the show Ballrooms 2,3 and 4 performed the Samba. First the ballroom 2 finished and froze while 3 and 4 finished their routines. It was really fun!!

DSC_4939DSC_4924

Polka (above)     Foxtrot (top right)

DSC_4950

Dad and I.

1 comment:

The Starbuck Family said...

That is soo cool that you are doing dance. I am hoping to get in the Dance Technique class at Columbus High School. Miss you. Keep Blogging.
Brianna