Sunday, April 3, 2011

Taylor Swift Concert

   Taylor3  Taylor Swift sign Katie and Mom Katie at the concert The Taylor Swift concert was so awesome!!!!!  Taylor performed about 14 songs. She was amazing!!!!!!!  I made a fan T-shirt and a poster.   (Sparks Fly is one of her songs). Once she walked past our side.  She was about 2 yards away from me! I went crazy!!!!!!!  When she left the stage a curtain came over her she grabbed onto it and it pulled her up.  It was so cool!!!!!!!!  My favorite song she performed was Enchanted.  At the end a security guard gave me a free Taylor Swift guitar pick.  It was so fun!!!! Taylor1Taylor2

taylor4 Taylor5

6 comments:

The Starbuck Family said...

That sounds so much fun!!!!!!!!!! I wish i could go to a Taylor Swift concert!!!
Brianna

Elizabeth said...

Katie! That sounds like sooo much fun! I know you had a blast! I know I did when went to her concert a couple of years ago! She is such a great singer! I'm glad you got to go! I miss you!
Love,
Elizabeth

Sarah Walton said...

Hey Katie, That is so fun you got to go to this concert. What a fun experience to have with your parents . . . they are awesome parents, that's for sure! It was so fun seeing you in Utah, and we'll be seeing you again in just a little over a month!

Ash said...

I am jealous! What a fun night!

Mike Walton said...

So jealous. Did you know that Taylor's favorite number is 13, and her favorite color is white?

Lindsey said...

How fun!