Thursday, March 3, 2011

I love Taylor Swift!

Taylor Swift is a 21 year old country singer.  Her new album, Speak Now, came out in November.  I got it for Christmas. It’s so awesome!  I also have her other two albums.   My favorite songs from the new album are Speak Now and Mine … well all of them.  My moms favorite is Back to December.  You can see some music videos on http://www.taylorswift.com/videos.  My favorite music video is you belong with me.

Guess what?  TAYLOR SWIFT IS COMIN  TO GERMANY!  She’s having a concert in Oberhausen, Germany about three hours away from Heidelberg on March 12. My parents said if I earn 50 dollars by then I can go to the concert.  I’ve been doing jobs and stuff a lot.  Right now I have $46.00.  What am I doing blogging?9797f7241bb556f9bf46731e61e175c4 images

1 comment:

The Starbuck Family said...

I love the music video You Belong With Me
Keep Blogging :) <3

Brianna