Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Future

This is one of my journal entry's from my school journal. My mom wanted me to post it...

"In the future (in the late 2020's to the early 2030's) I'll be having about 6 or 7 children. I want to have 3 girls and 4 boys because I have more good boy names.

The girl names I want are Riley, Olivia and Elizabeth. The boy names I want are Mark, Drew, Will and Login. I'm excited to be a mom. I've had a ton of practice. Now, it's easy.

But sometimes when I'm tired I'm glad I'm not dealing with Luke, even though it's easy.

And I am really excited to babysit. The biggest adjectie of being a mom or babysitting is... FUN!"

4 comments:

The Starbuck Family said...

The best part about being a mom is FUN-you are right about that. You are already such a great help to your mom, you seem to be a natural babysitter.
-Sister Starbuck

Shelley said...

Hi beautiful Katie!I can already see how great a mom you will be, just like your mom. I liked what you did to Grandma's hair, I wish I could get mine to do that! ha! Give all your brothers and sisters a hug&kiss From Grandpa J. Ilove you sweet girl.

Ash said...

You are a great sister and I'm sure you will be a great mom!

Lindsey said...

I like all of the names you have picked out for your kids. It will be fun to see if you really use any. I'm pretty sure I won't name any of my kids the names I had picked out as a kid. Funny!