Thursday, March 5, 2009

Activity Days

I love Activity Days. We do very fun activities. The girls in my activity day class are: Madison, Emma, Casidy, Hailey, Taylor, Baylee, Elizabeth, Brianna, Jayden, and me.

Some of the fun activities we're done are
  • our snowflake party... we made all the snowflakes and decorations before the snowflake party and all of our families were invited. First in the party we all of our moms/or dads came up to the front with us to tell a few special things about us. My dad said I am a good babysitter and that I am a good example and that I'm very creative and active. I said the closing prayer but I said it too quiet so when I said something about Jesus Christ then everyone said Amen but I was still praying so everybody starting laughing. When I was done I didn't know why everyone was laughing but my Dad told me the whole story. After the prayer we had ice cream with lots of different toppings. It was very delicious. I had vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce with chocolate chips, sprinkles and marshmallows. And then I mixed it all together and ate it. It looked very good.
  • last week we had an activity where we made the 'armor of God'. Madison and I had to make the swords which stands for the spirit. We made the sword out of tin foil and tape. Then we put the armor on our leader, Sis. Starbuck.
  • next activity we are bringing our pillows and blankets and we're making a big fort. I'm so excited. It's going to be so fun. I love making forts at our house too.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

It sounds like you are having a lot of fun on activity days. I wish I could come and build a fort with you!

The Starbuck Family said...

Hey Katie it is fun to be with you in activity days.