Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Aprons


After Christmas we got a package from Grandma and Grandpa Walton. So we got our computers hooked up so we could see eachother and we opened our presents. I opened my present first. It was a really really really cute apron. Grandma had sewed it with cute fabrics. When Emily, Megan and my Mom opened their presents they got really cute aprons too, but all of the aprons had different fabrics. In the pantry my Dad screwed hangers on the wall and my mom put the aprons up and put our names on top of our aprons on the wall. It looks really good.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Those are so so so CUTE!!! We totally need to get together and bake cookies and cakes and stuff!!! haha :)

-Elizabeth:)

Shelley said...

Katie, you all look so cute in your aprons! Now you have to help Mommy cook. I heard you loved your horseback riding lesson. Sounds so fun. I love riding horses. Did you know that Grandpa and I went on a cattle drive. We rode horses and tried to get cows to go where they were supposed to go. It was fun. Love you!