Sunday, November 18, 2012

I’m Thankful For…….

In Advisory, our teacher told us to write ten things down that we don’t like doing.  Later, we made those into things we were grateful for.  Here’s my paper.  (Sorry, it looks messed up with different sizes and stuff.  I made it look pretty, but it didn’t want to.) I’m serious… it didn’t turn out right.  Oh well!   :)

I’m Thankful For……

Waking up early for school

 

Because it means I have a school to get to and a good education

 

Doing the dishes

 

Because it means I have food to eat

Doing homework

Because it means I can learn and get smarter

 

Getting in Trouble with my parents

 

Because it means I have parents to discipline me

Doing the laundry

Because it means I have clothes to wear

Cleaning my room

Because it means I have a room and things in it to clean up

 

Eating Brussels Sprouts

Because It means I have vegetables to eat

Being in the cold

Because it means we have seasons and changes

Cleaning the bathroom

Because it means I have a bathroom facility

When my siblings annoy me

Because it means I have siblings to be with

 

By Katie Johnson

No comments: