Thursday, August 25, 2011

11 year old activity

Last week I went rock climbing with all the 11 year olds in the stake. It was so fun! I went to the top of every wall.  Then we had lunch … pizza and watermelon. The Activity Day leader explained that the wall is like life. Sometimes it’s hard and sometimes it’s easy where you can find the handle and grab it. You also have the person belaying you, like Heavenly Father holding you and telling you which way to go.  Some young women were talking about the young women program and girls camp (I will be going next year) and EFY.  It got me exited!

2 comments:

Ash said...

What a fun activity and good lesson!

Mom said...

I'm glad you wrote all this down. I love that you are keeping a good journal. I'm so excited for you to be in young womens too! Love you.