Friday, January 21, 2011

Baby Brother

Matthew1 Matthew2

Cutie Matthew is getting bigger.  We all want him to be a baby forever.  He’ll always be the little boy.

Matthew3 Matthew4 Matthew6 Matthew7 Matthew9Matthew8

so cute,

Matthew follows Luke around the house all day.

Matthew always copies what people say, I taught him to say please: Matt has an A+, he says please nicely whenever I ask him to.  Luke is getting there.

He grunts all the time trying to get food. I also help him say eat, drink, yes, no, apple, popcorn, mood-vie, and some other words.

Every Saturday, Sunday, and any day off school I am the 3rd one to wake up.  I turn on a movie for the boys, feed them breakfast, get them dressed, and play with them. (plus the clearing and wiping the table)

The little boys like to play trains, cars, animals, legos, anything that has to do with toy story, and they like watching Diego.  I’ve been showing Luke the friend.org.  He does little puzzles and matching games with me.                     I love my little boys!

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

I really need you to come and live at my house. You are such a good big sister!

The Starbuck Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Starbuck Family said...

I love that post. Guess what. WE SOLD OUR HOUSE!!!
Brianna

Elizabeth said...

You are such a great big sister! I miss you!
Lots of love,
Elizabeth
P.S.
I'm finally getting a little sister:)

Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

Your family is so blessed to have you! When Mychel-Anne would do that for her brothers I felt like the most blessed mom in the world...and they loved it too. Great big sisters make such a difference in a family and you are definitely a GREAT big sister! Our love to all of you!

Lindsay Gillespie said...

Hi Katie,

you know Spencer Gillespie who is 3 and your Luke.
( They DO NOT go together :)