Monday, June 21, 2010

We are here

We are in Germany!  We went on an overnight 9 hour plane.  Every one had their own TV and we could watch movies like Planet 51Alice in Wonderland, Alvin and the Chipmunks: The squeakquel, and the Blind Side.  Those are all the movies I watched.  That's probably why I slept for only two hours.  My Dad watched TV all night so he didn't sleep at all.  We were so tired that when were on the ground we felt like we were moving.  We got a snack, dinner and breakfast on the airplane.


We went throught a lot of lines to get on an hour bus to go to Heidelberg.  So far we live in a hotel room.  (4 hotel rooms.  Dad and mom sleep in a room with Matthew.  The girls share a big bed and room.  Ryan and I have our own twin size beds.  We share a room with Lukey.  Then we have a family room area and small kitchen too which is not as big as my old laundry room.  All the rooms connect.  We have three bathrooms too.


Lukey was screaming all night.  I tried sleeping with the girls but they were awake and louder.  At 1:00am, about 10 minutes later, Emily bonked her head and my Dad told me to go back to bed.  Luke cried some more and we both went to bed at 2:00 in the morning and both got 7 hours of sleep.


In our area of base there is a movie theater, a bowling place and a park that we can walk to.  The park is HUGE and it is across the street.  We went to the movie theater once to see Karate Kid.

No comments: