Sunday, October 4, 2009

Gymnastics

Gymnastics is so much fun! Last year I did it, too. This year I started out in a 7-8 level 1 class, so my coach moved me up to a 9-12 level 1. I spent 2 weeks in that class and after everything I did my coach kept saying "I'm going to move you up to level two class!" I'm exited about being in a level 2 class. Last Thursday was my first week in my Level 2 class. My coach thinks I'm really good.

Gymnastics is fun because we get to go on bars, beams, trampolines, ropes and we get to do stuff like cartwheels and back bends, that we do on the floor. I like bars because I can do pull overs real easy. They are fun. I like beams because I can do cartwheels off them. I like trampolines because the trampolines there are really bouncy. The rope is fun because I can climb up to the top and ring the bell. I also like doing the stuff on the ground. Just this week I learned how to trust myself when I do a back bend! I'm so excited.

1 comment:

Nikole said...

That is so great that you are doing so well in gymnastics Katie. Keep it up!