Sunday, August 16, 2009

Fourth Grade

School is awesome. My teacher is Mrs. Harmon. There are a few people in my class that were in my class last year. Everyday in the morning I drop Megan off at her classroom and tell her teacher if she's bus or parent pick up. Then I go to my classroom and write down all about what I read the night before. And then I read more. I'm reading the best book ever... called 'Series of Unfortunate Events'. I'm on the second book. Lunch is my favorite part. I'm always waiting till lunch. I like it because it's a nice break and because I sit beside Rachel and Bianca. The hardest part about fourth grade is the math... but I've only been in school for 4days. On the third day of school I saw my sisters, Emily and Megan in the hallway. I'm really excited about fourth grade because I've heard lots of cool things that we're going to do. In art we're going to make huge sculptures.

5 comments:

Grandma W said...

The main thing I remember about 4th grade is my teacher. She was young and had long dark hair and wore beautiful dresses to school (we all wore dresses to school). And she got engaged that year. Oh yea, and I got in trouble with some other girls for a mess we had made on the girl's bathroom wall, and had to go clean it up. Great memories, huh. Don't do that, ok?

Nikole said...

Katie, you look pretty and I really want to make a sculpture too. From: Tyler.
Katie, you look pretty and I love tasty hamburgers. From: Spencer.

Ash said...

Have a great school year Katie! Work hard on that math!

Shelley said...

Katie, I'm glad that you love school. It's fun that you get to help Megan, That makes it easier for her to go to that big school. I'm glad you got a nice teacher...maybe you'll be one when you grow up! Love you!

Geneva said...

Katie,it looks like you're going to have a great school year. I like my teacher to. I got a new password on webkinz. It is Cole3baby. Hanna