Friday, September 5, 2008

All about Me (Katie)


- I want to learn cursive.

- My favorite food is lasagna.

- My favorite color is orange.

- I want to learn how to play Tennis.

- My friends are Sophie, Maddie, Emily W, Josephine, Elizabeth, Madison, Hailey, Baylee, Brianna, Ally and Noura.

- My favorite shape is a star.

- I want to be a cook when I grow up.

- My favorite subject in school is spelling.

- I hate Math.

- My favorite activity is rock climbing.

- I love to doodle.

- My eyes and hair are brown.

- I like to stay up with my Mom and blog.

- I like to snuggle with Dad.

- I like to play on the tramp with my brothers and sisters.

- I get distracted very easily.

- My favorite drink is orange juice.

- I love brownies and cookies.

- I love to stay up late and watch Family Movies on Friday night.

- (Opps, I just got distracted again...)

- I love babysitting babies.

- I'm very ticklish.

- I like to listen to songs on my CD player.

- I like Junie B. Jones because she says she doesn't like the color 'clear' because the color 'clear' is the color of spit.

- My favorite underwater creature is a dolphin.

- My favorite animal is a bunny.

- But I don't want any pets because then I'll have to clean their poop.

- I love my grandparents and my aunts and uncles.

- When I grow up I want to have six kids. Two boys and then three girls in the middle and then a baby boy. There names will be... Mark, Andrew, Riley, Emma, Olivia and Trevor.

- I want earrings.

- I want to babysit so I can get money.

8 comments:

Rye said...

i like orange too!! your names for your kids are so cute i especially like the name Riley (lol)

Elizabeth said...

lots of those things are just like me! That is so cool!

Anonymous said...

That was so interesting! I learned a lot about you, Katie. I also love to doodle--especially when I was in school. I loved spelling too...and of course cookies and brownies. I really like your hair like that. You look so cute.

Amy Silva said...

Katie, it's so fun to read about you. We like a lot of the same things. I love that your favorite color is orange. That's so in right now. You're so good at staying on top of fashion trends.

The Seaquist Family said...

Katie you are just so grown up. I love your list.

Jennifer said...

You are going to name one of your kids after me! That is so cool. I like to do lemonaid stands to earn money. Watching babie is too hard unless they are sleeping. I like your new hair cut!

Emily

Lindsey said...

I loved learning new things about you Kates! Spelling was my favorite subject in school too. I didn't know you wanted to be a cook. You'll have to make me something next time I see you so I can test out your skills!

Shillig 1 said...

Cool, I put a new post on my blog, music and a cute backround.