Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My 8th birthday

I had a really fun 8th birthday. Lots of my family was there. We had yummy chocolate cake.
Grandma Walton gave me a beautiful dress that she sewed all by herself. This is the second dress she made me.

I got a new American Girl from my parents. Her name is Kit Kitredge. Now I have two American Girls... Kit and Samantha. I was very surprised. I love American Girls.

This is a shirt from my parents. I like getting clothes for my birthday. My grandma Johnson took me shopping to buy clothes too. She bought a cute dress for church and school, a cute shirt with legging and it was fun. Scott Elisha & Molly got me a 10 dollar bill so I could buy whatever I wanted. I bought the Camp Rock CD.

9 comments:

Geneva said...

I love your new blog and that the picture was taken at "our park" and that I was with your mom when she bought that cute blue shirt. We are so lucky to get a whole week with you this summer....happy 8th kiddo!!

Geneva said...

That blue shirt is so cute...I wish my mom would have bought me one. Maybe I'll get it for the first day of school to match my new backpack. Congratulations on your birthday and baptism! love, Hanna

Marilee said...

Hi Katie, It looks like you had a fun birthday party with your family! It was so fun to be able to see you ON your birthday at your baptism. Thank you for inviting us!

Ellie said...

I love your new dress! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

Mychel-Anne told me about your blog. I must tell you she loved your pink and brown theme...she wants the same thing for herself this year. Any tips, hints or ideas you want to share :D I look forward to seeing you Sunday! We've missed you :D

Jennifer said...

Have you gone to see the movie yet? We read Happy Birthday Kit for our book club book last month. Maddie Danielson choose it. It was really good.
Love Emily

Shillig 1 said...

-Katie-
I love Your blog! I have one too it is Called shlillig1kids.blogspot.com. Oh yeh Happy Birthday! I hope you enjoy your babtism!

-Hailey Shillig-

Amy Silva said...

Katie, I'm so excited that you have your own blog! This is going to be so fun.

Nikole said...

I love your blog Katie! Such a fun birthday.